Panhead Fender Guitar Competition
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter the promotion and prize forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to residents of New South Wales who are 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies and venues associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion will commence and close at the time and date detailed on the promotional material displayed at the Participating Venue (“Promotional Period”). The promotion will be conducted during the period between 09:00 AEST on 4/08/19 and 17:59 AEST on 8/09/19.
4. To enter purchase a Panhead XPA or APA product on tap from the Participating Venue on the specified dates below to receive an entry form:
Specified purchase dates: 4/08/19, 11/08/19, 18/08/19, 25/08/19, 1/09/19 or 8/09/19.
Place completed entry form in specially marked entry box at the participating venue during the promotional period. Limit of one entry per person per specified date applies.
5. A draw will take place at 18:00 AEDT on 8/09/19 at the Participating Venue. The winner must be present at the time of the draw to claim their prize. The winner will be given five (5) minutes to claim their prize. In the event the prize goes unclaimed within the time frame a redraw will take place. The prize draw will be recorded on a dedicated reconciliation sheet and the winner must sign for prize collection.
6. The winner must accept and claim the prize, in accordance with the instructions referred to in paragraph 5 above, by 18:05 AEDT on 8/09/19 or else he or she will be taken to have forfeited his or her right to the prize and a redraw will take place until an entrant who is present is drawn.
7. There is one prize to be won in this promotion, consisting of 1 x Fender Player Stratocaster ® Plus Top Guitar, valued at $1,199 RRP.
8. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. It is the winner’s responsibility to collect their prize from the venue.
9. Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications.
10. If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various lottery authorities.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
13. Before the prize is awarded, the winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from, and indemnify the Promoter against, any loss, damage or injury arising from the use or participation in the prize, except to the extent any loss, damage or injury is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter.
14. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcoholic beverage prize if it would breach any relevant laws or codes including those relating to the responsible service of alcohol. The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol.
15. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner of any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
16. Details from entries will be collected and used for the purpose of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties, including local lottery authorities, for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for promotional purposes surrounding this promotion. By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described and agree that the Promoter may use this information or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant.
17. The Promoter is Stag and Hunter Hotel (ABN 39 002 490 226) of 187 Maitland Road, Mayfield, NSW 2304. Authorised under permit number LTPS/19/36089.